A World-Leading Manufacturer is seeking a full-time parts washer and general shop helper for their electric motor repair shop in Denver, CO.
Job duties include:
- Clean, prepare and paint electric morotr parts and assist in other motor shop duties.
- Steam clean, paint, detail, disassemble and assemble electric motors and motor parts.
- Clean motor shop, complete forklift and crane inspections as needed and remove copper windings from motors.
- Perform final QC (quality control) checks on completed motors.
Competencies & Requirements:
- Experience working with/around heavy equipment and machinery preferred.
- Entry level applicants welcome.
- Ability to work safely and with minimal supervision around machinery.
Pay range $14-19/hour DOE
Mon-Fri work schedule. OT work as needed.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office