Multi Skilled Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH103889
Location: England, Bedfordshire
Sector: Maintenance, Mining
Salary: £40000.00 - £43000 per annum
Date posted: 23/03/2017
Our client, a large building products manufacturer, has a very exciting opportunity for Multi-Skilled Engineers at their large facility in Bedfordshire.
This is a tremendous experience to join a large company at the spearhead of the engineering department.
12 hours shifts 3.5 days per week, covering days and nights working alternate weekends.
- More than 3 years in the manufacturing industry.
- Multi Skilled engineer - an electrical bias would be a distinct advantage.
- PLC experience.
The role is to work as part of the engineering team and work on both preventative and reactive maintenance on a variety of heavily automated plant machinery.
You will be working on a busy shift with production running at full capacity and will need to able to be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will need to be passionate about Health and Safety for both yourself and others.
- The ability to be proactive and flexible in order to deal with daily tasks.
- A real strong team player
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- An experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with a minimum of a 70/30 split towards electrical bias.
- You will need to be able to read and understand electrical drawings
- Formal qualifications in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering such as; HNC / City & Guilds / NVQ
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office