Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH127954
Location: England, Middlesex, Feltham
Sector: Test & Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace
Salary: £0.00 - £30 per hour
Date posted: 15/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Title: NDT Engineer
Rate: £30 an hour (LTD)
Duration: 6 months + contract
Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control.
Carryout NDT inspection of W&B components. Carryout daily checks within NDT cells Ensure all equipment is in calibration & Functional
The ability to use various measuring equipment (Vernier's)
Write new NDT techniques when required
Maintain personal NDT hours required to sustain certification
Willing to participate in Regulatory and company audits
Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Carryout other tasks when required in Wheel/Brake cells
Find ways to continuously improve processes within department
Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member.
Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
- Ideally have current Aerospace EN4179/NAS410 or PCN within UT, ET, PT, and MT disciplines. Be able to produce documented and certified previous OJT hours.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
- General knowledge of precision measuring tools with skills and prior work experience in hydraulics or pneumatics, knowledgeable in an electronic environment.
- Experience in TQ environment desirable.
- Eddy Current Aerospace Experience Level 2
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office