NERC Manager Role
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : NERC
Location: USA, Illinois, Palatine, IL
Sector: Electricity, Utilities
Date posted: 17/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
1. Support the corporate Internal Compliance Committee and Facility Plant Managers to ensure that their NERC compliance system is up to date and being effectively implemented.
2.Ensure best practices are incorporated into the NERC policy guideline and Internal Compliance Program (ICP) and take a leadership role in the implementation of new compliance requirements.
3. Maintain the Indeck procedure and protocol compliance system process including participation in internal and 3rd party audits, regional compliance functions and training facility management.
4. Manage NERC and NPCC compliance documents library across multiple assets.
Support development of annual goals for the NERC department.
5. Up to 50% travel required.
Experience &. Qualifications:
1. Three (3) plus years NERC and/or NPCC compliance experience.
2. A demonstrated track record of successful performance as a NERC manager implementing and maintaining a compliance program.
3. Experience with NERC and Regional Entity asset maintenance system implementation and tracking for program compliance.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft products and flow chart programs is required. Reading and interpreting one-line diagrams a plus.
5. Engineering degree preferred.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.