Network Engineer / Automation Controls Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114099
Location: England, Berkshire, Bracknell
Sector: Control Systems, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Salary: £50 - £55 per hour
Date posted: 28/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting a Newtork Engineer ./ automation Controls Engineer for a large Blue Chip Engineering organisation.
These positions are available immediately and part of a large longtem 5 year capital project. I have included the details below, but in essence they will be looking at control & automation systems within large industrial manufacturing.
* Ability to design and implement Process Control Domain and Level 2, 3 and 3.5 networks used for Industrial Automation and Control Systems and the information interfacing to business networks.
* Knowledge of Industrial Automation and Control System architectures, fault tolerant networks and applications using OPC and other field interfaces
* Knowledge of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls as well as active directory, group policies, virtualisation and implementation thereof
* Basic Knowledge of hardware panel design including wiring, earthing, power ratings and UPS systems
* Basic Knowledge of quality procedures and documentation for networking used in Industrial Automation and Control Systems
* Ability to produce test specifications required for ensuring compliance with design requirements
* Would be working closely with the Infrastructure Network Lead who will retain responsibility for the Process Control Domain global design details
These positions will be highly sought after so if you believe you have the correct experience to be successful in this role, then I would encourage a speedy application!
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 227 4917.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office