Our client is a well known company in Singapore currently on a lookout for an experienced Network Security Architect to join their internal team.
The role will suit a cybersecurity professional with strong network experience in designing and deployment of Managed Security solutions for our client's enterprise customers. The professional will work with other security professionals to bolster our client's cybersecurity practice. The individual will be a project owner in-charge of seeing through the various projects from the beginning to the end.
- You will be part of the team responsible for the planning, designing and building of security defences to safeguard the client and the client's customer networks.
- Implementation of Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) in line with product specifications.
- Designing and implementation of Cybersecurity policies
- Render support to SOC team for trouble-shooting and related investigations
- Carry out Vulnerability Assessments of the client's network.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT
- More than 3 years of working experience in network security
- Certifications for any of the following: Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint will be a bonus
- Deep knowledge and understanding of networking (dynamic routing protocols, rule-based routing, etc) and certifications relating to network will be a bonus
- Deep knowledge of protocols relating to tunneling/encryption (SSL,TLS, VPN, IKE, IPSec, etc.)
- Travelling may be required for workshops, client meetings and/or installation/configuration at remote sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express technical terms in simple terms
- Experience in creating High-level design/Low-level design diagrams and Powerpoint presentations
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321