New York - Recruiter
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : US-275
Location: New York
Sector: Recruitment Consultant
Date posted: 10/01/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden is looking for an Entry Level Recruiter to join our New York office. As a Recruiter for Spencer Ogden you will be responsible for placing qualified candidates with Energy companies throughout the nation. This role will require someone to be highly tenacious, ambitious, and with a focus on delivering quality candidates in a timely manner.
As a Recruiter at Spencer Ogden, you would join a company with some of the very best staffing professionals in the entire industry. You will have the chance to advance your career based upon your own hard work and achievements and will see the rewards in both promotions and increased pay checks.
• Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis
• Proactively source and identify active and passive technical professionals through various sourcing engines and social media sites
• Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
• Constructs Boolean search strings to expedite focused candidate/client discovery
• Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
• Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidates qualifications and job requirements
• Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with candidates
• Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates