Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy, engineering and infrastructure recruitment firm. While working at Spencer Ogden you will gain valuable industry knowledge, networking and communication skills. You will also get to work alongside our recruiters in our open floor plan and be exposed to the inner workings of the business from Day One. This internship is PAID and we offer our interns flexible schedules, opportunities for growth, and exposure to how the recruiting/corporate world works!
With support of the Talent Program Manager and Talent Acquisition Specialist the Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible to manage multiple groups of candidates for intern and entry-level positions coming out of targeted universities. The resourcer will maintain candidate engagement through various forms of contact, media and events. May liaise with universities as needed to increase or manage candidate flow. Supports the coordination of remote office events through local leadership teams.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with Talent Program Manager to determine staffing needs
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and maintain engagement with qualified intern and entry-level candidates
- Develop and retain relationships with assigned university contacts
- Intuitively source and identify active and passive candidates through various sourcing engines and social media sites
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidate qualifications and job requirements
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with candidates
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Provides job-related training and guidance to interns as needed