This position is focused exclusively on software development. On any given day you will develop, update or fix product features. We're looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team. While this is an individual contributor role, you'll be involved in many aspects- helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
We're looking for someone who has an interest in beautiful code but also with a passion for getting things done.
- Build robust and scalable software in NodeJS.
- Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Support data driven decisions.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming tools and languages and better assist other team members.
- Leading internal initiatives, creating project plans and pushing to completion.
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests.
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies.
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Very strong analytical thinker.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
- Excels independently and in a team environment.
- A track record of projects completed on time - you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Experience with React JS, Docker, APIs, No-SQL, SQL, CI/CD, GIT and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- You're so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we'd want to join you.
- Proficient in Node.JS.
- Four (4) year bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field required or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3-year software development experience.
- Prior experience with working on SaaS Production systems.
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day.
- 401K Plan.
- A great place to work!!
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.