O & M Project Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127799
Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane CBD
Sector: Solar, Renewables
Salary: Up to AU$115000.00 per annum + Superannuation
Date posted: 18/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Position Title: Operation & Maintenance Project Engineer.
Type: Full- Time
The organisation is a globally recognised EPC contractor, delivering clean energy solutions across the world. They are committed to providing excellent and high quality services, whilst maintaining safety and protection for their workers on site at all times. They offer employees the opportunity to work within a cohesive team that's made up of many talented individuals that work hard and celebrate success.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
* Being the regional Operation and Maintenance Project Engineer for the company's Australian branch.
* Provide continuous support to the operation and maintenance staff for work over flow issues and high priority tasks.
* Implement and maintain quality operation and maintenance systems.
* Conduct daily and monthly reports for PPA and O & M operations to the Director and the Client.
* Remain actively engaged in improving and optimising the KWH output across the entire operation and maintenance functions of the organisation.
* Conduct client consultations, providing them with valuable information such as: spare part plans, additional services, modelling assessments and equipment upgrades.
* Focusing on repetitive and predictive maintenance activities.
* Initiating processes to ensure warranty of the plant equipment's are intact.
* Effectively communicate with customers ensuring their scheduled maintenance activities are done accordingly to agreed maintenance schedules.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Operation and Maintenance engineering experience within a service based industry.
* Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical) and/or Electrical license.
* An understanding of basic contracts and case management systems.
* Strong computer skills with the ability to use manufacturers programs, Microsoft office and DWG viewer.
* Thorough understanding of how to operate PLC, SCADA and manufacturer's utility programs.
* Ability to understand and read, electrical, civil and structural plans.
* Must be able to analyse and solve problematic scenarios, making quick and intelligent decisions.
* Should have a thorough understanding of how to read SLD/Drawings/Specifications
Please contact email@example.com or alternatively + 61 08 6280 2414 to have a confidential discussion about the position.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office