O&M Project Estimator
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121767
Location: USA, New York, Manhattan
Sector: Fit Out, Planning, Built Environment
Date posted: 23/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, my client is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, their employees have developed and implemented over $5 billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
My client currently has a key opportunity for an Operations and Maintenance project estimator to work with management on the future growth of the O&M group throughout North America.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work; and perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years estimating Operation and Maintenance and construction projects in the Federal Market
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze information, estimate, plan, report research results, strategic planning, attention to and detail.
- Strong oral, written, computer, and technical communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Valid Drivers' License in good standing, issued by state of residence.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Ability to pass security investigation and substance testing requirements.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.