Our Office Manager is crucial to the day to day running of our regional office. The core focus is provide all Spencer Ogden team with efficient and effective support. This role requires the ability to demonstrate self-reliance and self-motivation with pro-activeness to seek assistance as and when required. It is necessary to build, sustain reliable and strong relationships across all levels of the business and supplier base through a consistent approach and honest and confident communication both verbal, face to face and in writing including email.
- Ensure the Singapore office is opened and closed daily – ensuring lights, T.V’s and music/radio are all turned on/off by start and end of the day.
- Responsible and accountable for registering/de-registering fingerprint access, building access cards (both office and Land Tower cards) and record the allocation and collection of office keys (key holders) where applicable.
- General monitoring of access to our space(s).
- Work with Head of Operations to ensure office space is tidy and reflects Spencer Ogden ethos and brand. Conduct weekly checks and manage end of month housekeeping exercise to meet this requirement.
- Point communication person with key suppliers and build strong working relationships with added value to create a powerful service delivery ethic.
- Work to the offices maintenance schedules stored on Google Drive. Arrange with third party suppliers to undertake works to maintain the quality of the office space in a prompt manner with minimal impact to other operations.
- Liaise with office/service suppliers to ensure effective delivery to meet requirements of the office environment. This includes but is not limited to cleaning, security, maintenance, building manager, stationery and other supplies (Pantry, Fruit, Coffee and Redbull Orders)
- Build strong and lasting relationships with partners, identify trends where we can leverage improved costs, savings and added value.
- Ensure drinks and snacks are ordered and set up in the boardroom for end of month drinks.
- Complete weekly stock check of office and cleaning products and maintain suitable levels of supplies.
- Assist in resolving all facilities related issues for the Singapore office within two working days. At the same time keeping stakeholders informed of developments. Pro-actively work to find suitable, sustainable and effective outcomes.
- Create and set quarterly goals that relate to the aims, targets and aspirations of the Operations Team. Adhere to regular scheduled one to one meetings with the Head of Operations to review performance and assess suitability of bonus payment.
- Undertake other duties that are reasonable and may be required from time to time
- Adhere to Singapore’s Data Protection Act by conducting monthly audits on the disposal of personal information. This is to be done before the arrival of the shredding company each month.
- Related ad-hoc duties will be assigned from time to time
- Work with the Head of Operations on CSR/Charity efforts
- Support Social Days and events
- Provide support for Award entries when relevant
- Work with the Country Manager of Singapore to support Sales Incentives & Rewards
- Work with HR on Anniversary dates, purchasing cards once a month
- Work with The Head of Ops with regards to promotional material/gear
- Presentation support/Powerpoint/Prezi
Front of House
- Ensure the boardroom/meeting rooms are immaculate at all times, conducting regular checks pre and post events
- As and when necessary provide refreshments for board and other meetings
- Support the Head of Operations in planning and organising events/functions
- Ensure visitors to the Singapore office are offered a refreshment on arrival. Coordinate with IT on internal visitor seating/logins.
- Courier/Mail coordination (finance/ops)