Our client is one of the largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager/Planner for a large, complex offshore wind farm in Europe. This is a permanent position on a 14/14 rotation paying circa €3600 - €5000 per month gross + €1700 monthly offshore allowance (depending on experience). You will be responsible for being the oil in the processes to keep the site up and running at all times, and the ideal candidate for this position will have proven people management experience, strong planning skills coming from the wind industry, ideally offshore.
Assistant Site Manager/Planner duties and responsibilities:
- Daily coordination all resources to complete all tasks
- Traffic control of all daily operations on board of the Vessel
- 1st replacement of site manager in case of absence.
- Continuous communication with Techs, bridge, HeliService, OCC, CTV crew etc. based on planning and weather forecast
- Check weather forecast, safeguarding safe working conditions at all time
- Daily dispatching (Work order creating, work order planning (techs, tools, parts), Work permit) in absence of Offshore planner
- Last check on all prerequisites (Work permits, Access to Park, training, etc)
- Prepare daily planning (work today and work tomorrow), aligned where possible with midterm planning
- Yawing (positioning of turbine in the desired position)
- Briefing start of work (planned work) / debriefing (feedback on work executed)
- Give briefings/debriefings including toolbox- & safety talks on behalf of Site Manager or EHS Coordinator
- Customer contact for planned work
Assistant Site Manager/Planner desired experience:
- 3-4 years' people management experience
- Technical understanding of the wind industry, offshore preferred
- Highly detailed and strong communication skills
- Willingness to work on rotation shifts in an offshore environment (onboard vessel)
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office