Exciting opportunity for an offshore Drilling Supervisor for multiple scopes of work to start towards the end of 2018! In this opportunity you will provide day-to-day on-site leadership and supervision of all drilling, completions and workover operations. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of the drilling program.
- 5+ Years experience in a similar position
- Ideally will have worked for an operator within the past 12 months
- Interest in continuing to develop and demonstrate knowledge of the operation and maintenance of all services and related products
- Excellent communication - both written & verbal required
- Current BOSIET certificate & OGUK Medical
If you're available immediately, please send through your CV outlining the relevant experience to this role.
Please note: To be considered for this role you will need to have full working rights in Australia.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office