Our client is a market leading producer of green electricity in France and a global player in the production of renewable energies. Located in Paris, our client is looking for a Purchaser for Offshore Electrical Components and will offer a generous €50,000 - €60,000 as well as additional benefits and the potential for exciting career progression. This is a one-off opportunity for an experienced purchaser to come on board and work as part of a well-established team within a global company whilst further developing their skills within the industry.
Offshore Purchaser duties and responsibilities:
- Lead of setting and maintaining contracts in line with company policy
- Implement purchasing strategy
- Identify and support purchasing needs aligned with Project Managers
- Engage in controlling of cost working alongside deadlines and project realization.
- Work in line with all steps of procurement process including; supplier qualification, negotiation, contract negotiation, market surveying
- Collaborate with legal departments to support contract implementation
- Experience in implementation of procurement process within European market
- Application of monitoring contracts in English language
- Knowledge of contractual structures (FIDIC)
- Strong negotiation skills alongside adaptability and responsiveness to emergency situations
- Can speak English and French Fluently
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office