Offshore Maintenance Supervisor
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122579
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Offshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 16/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
The Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Offshore Installation Manager and provide a range of maintenance, operational, and technical related support. The position will play a key role in interfacing with the OIM and various Onshore departments including, HSE, Logistics, Drilling, Procurement-Contracts, Warehousing, SAP to provide operational team support to the offshore installations.
This position will be located in Offshore, Malaysia on a 14/14 day rotation.
- Support the Offshore Installation Manager in the daily offshore operations and to ensure the facilities are operated and maintained in compliance with Company processes, EHS Standards, and in compliance with the Aseet Integrity and Maintenance System (AIMS).
- Be an integral part of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Interface with Offshore and Onshore Team to ensure maintenance and operational requirements are met and supported, including both subsea systems and topside systems.
- Prepare and maintain relevant procedures, reports, records, and documents required for day to day operations as well as for special projects.
- Coordinate the submission of an annual Opex budget as well as monthly tracking of actuals vs budget.
- Monitoring of safety and maintenance KPI's, compliance to maintenance standards and safety standards, and raising of actions as appropriate to ensure objectives are met and optimum field performance.
- Develop maintenance standards where needed and implement through SAP.
- Management of a range of assigned support service contracts as well as manage contractors while onboard.
- Management of the spares inventory and maintenance program through SAP, including designation of critical spares and min/max values.
- Liaise & co-ordinate with O&M support services contractor as required providing training and competency assurance to O&M personnel.
- Facilitate in the mentoring and development of staff via the training and competency Program.
- Ensure that effective communications are maintained with offshore and onshore personnel, service contractors and government personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ year's offshore facility production and maintenance experience with 5+ years in a supervisory position.
- Safety course for engineers.
- Formal training with Command of Major Emergencies competency.
- Commercial experience and awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; work with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP.
- Good health with the ability to accept immunizations/ medications. Medical fitness.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321