Seeking Offshore Project Engineer
· Start immediately or latest within 1-2 weeks
· Reports to Foundation Installation Manager
· Min. 5 years' experience as project engineer
· Min. 3-5 years relevant experience within offshore wind
· 12hrs/day, 6 days a week
· Travel and accommodation provided
- (Senior) Project Manager
- Offshore/Works Manager
- Offshore/(Senior) Operations Manager
- Offshore/Manager Offshore (cables/services/renewables)
Gives assignments to:
- (Senior) Project Manager
- Offshore/ Works Manager
- Offshore/ (Senior) Operations Manager
- Manager Offshore (cables/services/renewables)
Place of employment:
Offices in Luxemburg/Belgium & construction sites worldwide
Regular and longer stays, Short business trips
- Collaborate in drafting, elaborating in more detail and calculating operational methods and accompanying documentation in analysis reports and method statements in preparation of the works. Follow-up during the works and aftercare in consultation Manager Offshore (cables/services/renewables).
- Make a global analysis of the economically and operationally most efficient method, considering the project conditions, quality and safety. Depending on the complexity of the files this task is performed in regular consultation with the Manager Offshore /Operations Manager/Project manager.
- Detailed analysis of installation methods, thus providing the execution team with the necessary information to execute the works within the predetermined parameters.
- Responsible for notifying Manager Offshore/ Operations Manager/Project manager in case of problems or bottlenecks, in order to come to a well-founded solution.
- Assisting Manager Offshore/Operations Manager/Project Manager in technical discussions with clients and inspection bodies in order to support them with technical information. External communication is prepared by the project manager in cooperation with the project engineer.
- Depending on the actual project: interface with Survey, Technical Department and Production Department. On the one hand to use the necessary knowledge / basic information during preparation and on the other hand to ensure that project demands (e.g. conversion of ships) can be worked out adequately in practice.
- Daily evaluation of the real versus the estimated progress and analysis of the causes of deviations, and reporting these to the Project Management and the office. Make suggestions towards solving problems and/or improving the progress in collaboration with the Manager Offshore/Operations Manager/Project Manager. Supervision of the execution and further planning of the works.
- As demanded by the specificity of the project, consulting with the Project Management, Survey, Technical Department, and the Production Department with regards to the choice of execution methods and necessary equipment.
- General reports to and consultation with the Project Management and Area Management concerning the operational activities. "Operational activities" also means engineering/ preparation of activities.
- With the Client and possibly inspection bodies in consultation with the Project Management with regards to consultation on / approval of methods and analysis reports.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321