Our client is one of the largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers who are looking for an Offshore Site Manager for a large, complex offshore wind farm in Europe. This is a permanent position on a 14/14 rotation paying circa €4500-€5000 per month gross + €1700 monthly offshore allowance (depending on experience).
Offshore Site Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Assumes economic responsibility, e.g. calculates material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Establishes efficient methods/processes for site controlling and reporting.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site.
- Monitors compliance of standards, regulations, laws, quality and HSE -guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in a number of functional teams, at the site assigned.
- Responsible for the daily management of the site participants as described in the project organization chart and responsible for distributing work and tasks to the project participants.
- Responsible for all site activities where the organization holds the contract and hosting on-site Kick * Off meetings prior to start of site activities.
- Single point of contact on-site to clients' project manager and/or site manager.
- Responsible for site budget and reporting according to processes.
Offshore Site Manager desired experience:
- HBO Technical or equivalent mechanical/constructional experience
- Excellent English language capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- SAP - Preferable
- GWO, Medical Certification
- Safety and compliance mindset, initiative, proactive, empowerment & ownership.
- Willingness and effectuating change, team player, people coaching, analytical, interpersonal skills, result-quality-customer oriented.
- Managerial skills, risk management, integrity, lead by example.
- Comfortable with (working at) heights and being at sea.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office