Offshore Site Supervisor (Civil)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107574
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 12/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our leading Offshore Wind client develops, constructs and maintains Wind parks and is looking for an Offshore Site Supervisor (Civil) to join their O&M team paying a competitive salary + benefits package. This opportunity in based in Belgium and you will be coordinating and supervising the offshore works executed by their civil contractors. Their civil assets consist of foundations, steel transition parts, and submarine cables.
Offshore Site Supervisor (Civil) duties and responsibilities:
* Coordinate and supervise of offshore works ensuring safety and quality in close collaboration with the package managers
* Organize logistics and ensure availability of parts and materials
* Act as the company representative towards contractors during offshore works
* Support the Civil Asset Engineer with hands-on advice
* Conduct all necessary reporting
Offshore Site Supervisor (Civil) desired experience:
* A professional bachelor degree in electromechanical or civil engineering
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial or marine maintenance environment is a plus
* Passionate about renewable energy and the marine environment
* A good team player with communication skills adapted to an international environment
* Possess a thorough technical background combined with hands on practical skills
* Fluent in English
* Experience in the managing subcontractors, preferably in a maritime environment and/or experience with vessels and offshore works will be considered as an advantage
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office