Offshore WTG Site Supervisor
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108382
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 17/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
We are currently working with an impressive Wind park group who develop, construct and maintain Wind parks who are looking for an Offshore Site Supervisor (WTG) to join their O&M team paying a competitive salary + benefits package. This opportunity in based in Belgium and you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of the subcontractors.
Offshore Site Supervisor (WTG) duties and responsibilities:
* Follow-up on the offshore works on the wind turbines
* Take the lead in ensuring safety, quality and efficiency offshore in close collaboration with the package managers
* Provide support to the Wind Turbine Generator Asset Engineer with hands on advice
* Analyze and review method statements provided by subcontractors
* Assist O&M colleagues with diverse site representative tasks on the civil structures and electrical installation
Offshore Site Supervisor (WTG) desired experience:
* A professional bachelor degree in electromechanical or civil engineering
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial or marine maintenance environment is a plus
* Passionate about renewable energy and the marine environment
* A good team player with communication skills adapted to an international environment
* Possess a thorough technical background combined with hands on practical skills
* Fluent in English
* Experience in the managing subcontractors, preferably in a maritime environment and/or experience with vessels and offshore works will be considered as an advantage
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 299 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office