The Onshore Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Onshore OIM and provide a range of maintenance, operational, and technical related support to ensure smooth execution of maintenance work at offshore locations. The position also provides information and reports in relation all maintenance work to onshore management. The position will play a key role in interfacing with the Offshore Maintenance Supervisors (CPP & FSO) and various Onshore teams including Maintenance, Reliability & Integrity (MR&I), HSE, Logistics, SCM, Warehousing, SAP to provide support to the offshore maintenance teams.
Responsible for providing support for offshore maintenance work planning and coordination.
This position will be located in Hess Office Malaysia. However the individual is expected to make frequent visits to offshore facilities as required.ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep track of overall maintenance status of all offshore facilities and update Onshore management accordingly. Prepare any necessary reports.
- Interface with Offshore and Onshore Team to ensure maintenance and operational requirements are met and supported, including both subsea systems and topside systems.
- Monitoring of safety and maintenance KPI's, compliance to maintenance standards and safety standards, and raising of actions as appropriate to ensure objectives are met and optimum field performance.
- Develop maintenance standards where needed and implement through work management system.
- Ensure all Regulatory maintenance and inspection are carried out.
- Support maintenance techniques (RCMII, FMEA etc) and condition monitoring programs.
- Lead troubleshooting team for repetitive maintenance and facilities problem.
- Management of a range of assigned support service contracts as well as manage coordination of contractor mobilization with offshore team.
- Ensure acceptance inspection at vendor workshop or facilities as necessary.
- Management of the spares inventory and maintenance program through CMMS, including designation of critical spares and min/max values.
- Develop and maintain process to track all shutdown work scope.
- Plan and execute shutdown work.
- Monitoring and tracking of maintenance cost.
- Support review and approval of contractor invoice related with maintenance work.
- Coordinate the submission of an annual Opex budget as well as monthly tracking of actuals vs budget.
- Facilitate in the mentoring and development of staff via the training and competency Program.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Ensure that effective communications are maintained with offshore and onshore personnel, service contractors and government personnel.
- Short term relief of Offshore Maintenance Supervisor if necessary.
- Monitor offshore maintenance team are adequately manned.
- Support recruitment of offshore maintenance crew as required.
- Participate or lead incident investigation as required.
- Lead embedment of Production Excellence practices to offshore operation and maintenance.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve asset performance.
SCHEDULE / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ year's offshore production facility and maintenance experience with 5+ years in a supervisory position.
- Commercial experience and awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; work with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP or any other maintenance system.
- Knowledge of work management system.
- Good health with the ability to visit offshore.
- Medical fitness, must clear Petronas Offshore Medical requirement.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321