Our client is a leader in green electricity production with nearly 9000 gross MW in operation. The company also covers a variety of renewable energy sectors mainly focusing in wind and solar energy. The company is offering an incredible opportunity for an Onshore Wind Purchaser in France paying a competitive salary. An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often with a company already leading in a competitive market and continuously progressing.
Onshore Wind Purchaser duties and responsibilities:
* Supplier panel analysis
* Piloting qualification system
* Defining needs in coordination with internal customers,
drafting and conducting tenders
* Commercial and contractual negotiation
* Setting up contracts and feedback
Onshore Wind Purchaser desired experience:
* 5 years minimum experience
* The application of procurement processes, particularly those related to the European markets of special sectors (electricity)
* Coordination of services involved in the contracting process (prescribers, lawyers, customers, suppliers, operators, health / safety, etc.)
* Setting up and monitoring contracts
* Knowledge of contractual structures (FIDIC, CCAG, etc.)
* The realization of supplier audits
* Knowledge of the renewable energy and wind energy sector in particular is an asset.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information about this role please contact our London office