We are recruiting for an Analysis to assess mission effectiveness and survivability and to inform conceptual system designs for an integrated airborne capability.
Our client are one of the world's largest engineering businesses within the Aerospace and defence industry. This is a permeant role and offers a starting salary of £44,500 plus, depending on experience, on your skills and fit to the role.
- Conduct dynamic systems modelling and simulation of integrated mission / sensor / communications systems.
- Translate mission types into executable mission scenarios.
- Coordinate with sensor and communication technical specialist teams to define and execute simulation setting.
- Analysis of integrated mission scenarios to assess mission effectiveness and survivability.
- Liaison with OA specialists from customer and industry partner organisations.
- Travel within the UK to meet with our customers and industry partners.
- This project will push the boundaries of innovation, technology, and the ingenuity of our engineering community to bring about a step change in performance and capability of our airborne electronic systems.
- Substantial experience in mathematical modelling of RF, EO / IR sensor and communication systems.
- Systems Modelling
- Operational Analysis
- High ability in the use of mathematical modelling tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience in modelling & simulation of platforms and emitters in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
Please apply today to be considered for this role or call the Manchester office for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office