- Assist in facilitation of all activities related to the coordination of In-House Services, Production and Quality.
- Perform daily operational analysis of In-House Services turnaround time, on time delivery, operational margins and quality.
- Liaise between site leadership, manufacturing, and quality leaders on a daily basis, ensuring effective communication between functions.
- Oversee and efficiently manage the daily backlog.
- Create and maintain a daily site report based in SAP, focusing on operational and financial efficiencies (in-bound, out-bound, repairs, production, etc.).
- Consistently apply problem solving / decision making skills, and relationship management skills, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and generate process improvement reports needed for senior management.
- Actively strategize and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complete all required data fields to track customer issues and inside service metrics.
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain ensuring that all site materials and inventory requirements are actively tracked and communicated.
- Develop and maintain a weekly site quality analysis report, working closely with the Site Quality Leader to determine actionable items.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years' experience and/or Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years' experience operational role.
- Knowledge of SAP operations and function (R3 preferred).
- High level of proficiency with PC skills within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to handle high pressure dynamic workload
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Organized and accurate while managing multiple issues
Desired skill set:
- Strong business acumen
- Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers
- Detail oriented with ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making, and time management skills
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Strong organizational skills
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office