Operations Analyst / Wind Analyst
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LON918
Location: England, Cheshire
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 05/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, are a highly successful developer and operator of Wind farms located across the United Kingdom. Due to successful growth and development, my client are now actively looking to hire an Operations Analyst to be based in their Frodsham, Cheshire offices. Paying a competitive £25,000 per annum + benefits this role will offer unrivalled career development and training in order to help progress the successful applicant's personal progression.
Operations Analyst duties and responsibilities;
* Supporting data management with accurate documentation reporting and problem resolution * Detailed monthly reporting on Wind farm data analysis * Work closely with operations team in order to ensure up to data systems and monitor production generated by the Wind farms
* Excellent inter-transactional relationship skills * Identify and role model best practice wind service knowledge to ensure data systems are maximized to full potential
Operations analyst desired experience;
* Proficient use and knowledge of Microsoft office (Word & Excel)
* Knowledge and industry experience within Wind energy & technology (SCADA essential)
* Demonstrable relationship building skills and possess strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Tertiary qualifications within Engineering or Science degree
* Excellent analytical skills
* Full UK driving licence
This particular position will suit a recent graduate with 2 - 3 years' experience within the Wind Energy industry, looking to advanced their career to new evolving heights. The successful candidate with have full working rights in the UK and have a passion for renewable energy.
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office