Operations & Commissioning - LNG FSU & Regasification Terminal
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: GLAPMSKB
Sector: Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 27/09/2016
TITLE: Project Manager
SALARY: Expat Role
Global player in the LNG Sector, this role is to support the development, design, construction and commissioning of the LNG FSRU & Regasification facility.
- Providing operational viewpoint and input on PID's, PFD's, studies, operational guidance, design, layout, manuals and other relevant documents.
- Participate in studies such as HAZOP, RAM, SIL, Material Handling as well as input on the operability of the terminal.
- Provide input on manuals, commissioning plans, handover plans and marine & operations standards and specifications.
- Expat Salary - £90,000 - £95,000 NET
- £5,000 Monthly Living Allowance
- 4 paid flights home per year
- Private Medical Insurance
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office