Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LONCG439
Location: England, London
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 12/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My client, one of the world's leading and most recognized wind turbine manufacturers in the market, are looking to hire a highly skilled Operations Manager. Based in their Swindon office and paying a very attractive base salary plus Private Medical and 25 days annual leave. This role will offer unrivaled career development and the chance to join a market leading company in the Wind industry.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing all site-related maintenance issues, so it is absolutely vital that you have proficient experience and knowledge of the wind industry as this role is a technical and hands on position.
Operations Manager / Head of Operations duties and responsibilities;
* Manage team competencies and training requirements
* Delivery of operation, service and maintenance work in accordance with contracts - to meet targets in quality or work, turbine performance and customer satisfaction
* Team work and clear communication - working in a small team to deliver service and maintenance including, field training of other wind turbine service technicians
* Good Customer relationships - Quality communication with customers to ensure good relationships
* Develop a working relationship with the main O&M contractors
*Manage OPEX budget and participating in the forecasting of any financial requirements
* Work closely with Project Managers and Package Managers to close out all contract package work
Operations Manager / Head of Operations desired experience;
* Qualified tertiary degree or similar level in Engineering
* Certification or higher in Management
* Demonstrable customer relationship building skills and possess strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Must be Customer Focused, trustworthy with integrity, who strives for excellence, high quality of work
* Experience from operations - offshore wind background is absolutely vital
* Project management experience with strong technical knowledge about wind turbines and transmission systems
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their personal and professional competences and become a part of an amazing and innovative Renewable Energy company. Please apply directly or e-mail Cassandra.email@example.com for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our London office