Our client is a large global Wind Turbine Manufacturer who are looking for an Operations Specialist to manage all technical issues relating the fleet of turbines a large offshore wind farm. This position would suit a Level 7 Technician with in-depth knowledge of the Siemens legacy fleet (especially 3.6 / G4 platform) as the responsibilities will develop to cover all platforms in the Benelux region. This is a permanent onshore role based in the Netherlands, with some offshore visits, and offers a competitive €salary + package depending on experience.
Operations Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Site responsible for the management of technical issues (MORS cases, Sales Force Cases, Inspections requested by EMEA / Customer (other inspections recorded in checklists annual services), SW updates).
- MORS cases - Support offshore site planners with technical input, coordinate special tools / spares, escalate progress (Salesforce case, other), Sales Force cases, track and trace progress on the site's Sales force cases, report on progress on a weekly basis.
- Defect Notifications (DFN). Track & Trace Defect notifications, define corrective measures (technical analysis, assessments, things to be tried out/tested etc.), define action plan to resolve DFN
- Coordinate special tools / spares. Support (off shore) site planners with technical input
- Track and Trace inspections in coordination with the QMiP.
- SW updates - Checking release notes, communication to site what issues are being solved, controlled deployment of the update in the park.
- Offshore Troubleshooting - Go offshore and support team in the WTG, check on work performed according WI, setup and maintain progress reporting, weekly feedback to Management Dashboard.
- Regular meetings with offshore site, OPS manager and technical meetings every two weeks with the customer to support OPM, internal NEME status meeting on technical cases.
- Lessons learned - Improve feedback to NEME (MORS / Salesforce), offshore checks, SW updates.
Operations Specialist desired experience:
- Qualified Level 7 Technician with in depth experience on the 3.6mw turbine (G4 platform)
- Relevant technical education and certificates
- Willingness to work onshore Monday to Friday (40 hrs) with some offshore trips and travel to other offices
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch considered an advantage
- Currently living in the Netherlands or willing to permanently relocate
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office