Operations Supervisor / Operations Team Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LON674
Location: Scotland, Highlands, Inverness
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Date Posted: 19/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a global player within Renewable Energy, are looking to hire a highly skilled Operations Supervisor / Operations Team Leader. Based in their Inverness office and paying a competitive £35,000 - 45,000 per annum + overtime, benefits, car bonus and annual leave. This role will offer fats track career development and an exceptional opportunity to enter the Renewable Energy industry.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a motivated attitude looking for new challenges. Working in a face paced environment, you will be a part of a collaborative team and take supervision over a range of operational assets across the wind and solar market.
Operations Supervisor duties and responsibilities;
* Working directly with senior stakeholders to plan and schedule works, while assessing/mitigating physical and commercial risks * Ensuring a provision of data for management reports by coordinating with various service providers * Monitoring operational assets and listing with relevant contractors
* Work under the guidance of the UK Health & Safety Manager and take responsibility for implementing site safety, site security and environmental management.
* Take responsibility for maximising the output for my client's operational sites
*Work in accordance with the relevant HSSE and training requirements
Operations Supervisor desired experience;
* At least 4 years' experience within the on/offshore wind industry with proficient technical knowledge
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience of wind turbine safety rules/safety culture * Understanding of asset management practices * Proficient knowledge and understanding of maximising yield and reducing losses
* Understanding of asset management practices
*Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
This particular team pride themselves on their quality of work, delivering integral maintenance, repairs and world class servicing for all of their projects. Reporting to the Head of Assets, this position offers exception benefits and international career progression into their global offices.
For more information please email email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office