Our client is part of a larger group that operates and maintains Power Stations across Western Australia. A strong and reputable company that supports Power to the local Perth customers. This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Operator Maintainer (Mechanical) within a gas fired power station in Perth's South.
Your New Role:
- As a mechanical operations maintainer you will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of generation assets.
- Undertake day-to day preventative maintenance to ensure that all systems comply and adhere to the required standards of compliance and OH&S, in line with company policy.
- Actively pursuing continuous improvement in business process and the development and maintenance of safe work methods.
- Will be based in Perth (South of Perth city)
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Registered mechanical and gas trade qualification.
- Knowledge of power station equipment and integration with ancillary plant (preferable).
- Take an active role in safety, quality, environment and the control of risks within these areas, as well as dissemination of information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster where required.
- Current driver's license.
What You'll Get In Return:
- A 6 month contract with the potential to take a permanent position, with a very competitive salary.
How Do You Get This Amazing Job?:
- Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 6280 2425 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office