Organisation Change Management
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 92751
Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra
Sector: Corporate, Management, Utilities
Date Posted: 15/08/2016
I am looking for Organisational Change Management professionals to provide specialised consultative advice across business transformation & organisational change for your clients. Your experience can be with either the public of private sector
- A clear understanding of planning, designing and implementing organisation change initiatives.
- Ability to analyse the impacts of a change and develop organisational change management plans
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and change measurement
- Ability to design, develop and implement training and performance support solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience in change management & complex project delivery environments
- Proven ability to develop user level understanding of a complex organisational and technology driven changes.
- Experience delivering in a security-conscious working environment.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an esteemed, global business. They have a motivation to grow organically, working in a meritocratic environment to push you to achieve your goals.
Due to the security requirements for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office