Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH114359
Location: England, London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 10/10/2017
Skill set as below required:
- Total Operational Technologies (OT) experience between 15 to 25 years with 10 plus years in technology leadership roles and Architecture to deliver organizational 'best fit' roadmaps and strategies, Business architecture, Technical architecture and Physical architecture.
- Experience in architecture and design of plant information network, Control network, control systems, PLC's, SCADA, plant instrumentation, Field control network like ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Fieldbus, Hart, Fault Tolerant Ethernet and EthernetIP.
- Good understanding of architectural aspects like Integration Architecture, Security Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture etc.
- Lead team of architects for complex OT Architecture engagements in global model
- Proven capability in spearheading thought leadership through seminars, technical papers, etc.
- Experience working with different architectural domains including Business, Information, Application and Technology along with all sub-components / building blocks of the architectural domains
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture context elements including Organization Vision, Mission, Goals, Objectives and Business imperatives
- Drive innovations based on latest / upcoming technology trends in OT, IT-OT integration and IIoT
- Excellent interpersonal skills and working experience managing key stakeholder expectations including CxOs. Experience in spearheading business and / or IT initiatives and providing enterprise architecture leadership bandwidth
- Working experience with one or more EA tool e.g. Troux, ArchiMate, ARIS, Alfabet, Bizzdesign etc.
Length: 6 months likely to extend
For more information about this role please contact our London office