6 Month contract opportunity for an experienced Outage Superintendent to work on an upcoming major outage on a Western Australian Power Station. There is the opportunity for the contract to be extended and requires an immediate start.
The New Role Involves:
- Reporting directly to the Outage Manager in overseeing operations.
- Providing support in ensuring compliance and maintaining quality of works.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Power station Outage experience.
- Ability to work within the South West Region of WA
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office