Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH113320
Location: England, Buckinghamshire
Sector: Supply Chain Management, Aerospace
Date posted: 18/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Parts Engineer
* Selection of EEE and mechanical parts for new product meeting design requirements and customer Parts Materials and Processes specifications.
* Advise on all aspects of parts selection and approval regarding Parts, Materials and Processes used in the package or part construction and its operation.
* Author Source Control Document detail specifications and qualification plans for in house designed packages and/or parts manufactured to ESA or MIL specs with additional or modified requirements.
* Review supplied DPA reports to verify specification requirements are met.
* Identify Qualification & LVT requirements for new components, packages and hybrids to meet customer and/or ESA or MIL specifications
* Produce preliminary parts lists for PCB layout purposes.
* Supply part numbers of all finally selected parts to DO to produce final PCB assembly parts lists.
* Identify new European suppliers and further identify qualification status or requirements to enable parts procurement in line Customer requirements.
* Generate PADs for customer approval
* Review supplied Lot datapacks to verify compliance to part specification and Purchase Order requirements.
* Participate in Parts Control Board activities in line with ECSS-Q-60
* Lead parts failure investigation, analysis, and corrective action boards
* European Space Agency QPL & EPPL
* ESCC detail parts specifications
* ECSS-Q-60 and associated specifications
* US MIL QPL
* US MIL spec parts specifications
* MIL-STD-883 Test Method Standard for Microcircuits
* ECSS-Q-70 Materials, Mechanical Parts and Processes
* Knowledge of IPC standards
* Knowledge of ECSS-Q-20 Space Product Assurance
* Experience of PCB assembly, inspection and test
* Familiar with RoHS directive
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.