- 5 years of experience as a Party Chief performing topographic surveys for engineering design, right-of-way mapping surveys for TxDOT and utility routes, ALTA and boundary surveys, and commercial/industrial construction surveying.
- 10 plus years of overall field experience in surveying.
- Prefer experience with Trimble or Leica GPS and Conventional equipment.
- Must be dependable and responsible regarding punctuality and attendance.
- Must be able to work starting 6:30 AM, Monday through Friday.
- Overtime and weekend work may be needed to meet project deadlines.
- Occasional travel may be required (up to a week at a time).
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office