Spencer Ogden is a leading global provider of contract and permanent resource to the energy sector. With offices in 9 countries the Payroll Team have responsibility for Contractor payments and Client invoicing. Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the successful candidate will be familiar with recruitment processes and have experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment. They will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines. A strong desire to exceed expectations is essential with experience of delivering excellent customer service.
This role is an temporary role for at least 6 months with the potential to become a permanent appointment.
- Inputting around 140 contractor timesheets per week
- Matching supplier invoices
- Checking and inputting contractor expenses
- Setting up new workers details
- Checking and generating Client Invoices
- Keeping up to date on weekly overpayment chases
- Liaising with consultants regarding errors or queries.
- Recommending process and system changes to ensure efficiency, accuracy, compliance and scalability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Recruitment Payroll experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Knowledge of InTime (Baker Tilly) system is desirable but other recruitment pay / bill systems considered
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills