Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : SG-305
Date posted: 07/03/2017
Spencer Ogden is the Energy recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full life cycle services within the Energy sector we are able to offer a 360 degree service to our Clients. With a presence in all the major energy hubs including the UK, Scotland, Middle East, Canada, Asia Pac, Hong Kong and the United States we are strategically placed to accommodate our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
With vast knowledge and experience within each sector of the energy market, we represent energy professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within:
Oil and Gas
Finance and Trading
Energy recruiting is Spencer Ogden’s sole focus and providing a dedicated service, skills and expertise for both clients and candidates. We strive to deliver the best quality service to both candidates and clients by having invested in the best- people, infrastructure, services and training.
The energy sector is undergoing significant change. There is a well-documented shortage of skills needed to accommodate a wide variety of ambitious projects. The energy landscape changes year on year and within its transition both the government and industry must address the adaption of new skills and technology needed. At Spencer Ogden we are able to think outside of the box, work together cross sector in order to facilitate the necessary change and the subsequent changing needs of our clients and candidates.
Spencer Ogden works in partnership with our UK and International client base, which includes energy and utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies with the energy sector.
This role will be part of our delivery team in Singapore, providing payroll processing and billing to our clients.
• Examine contractors’ payroll timesheets for completeness and clarify with contractor(s) if in doubt
• Upload data in system for processing
• Check payroll reports against payroll advice and client’s checklist before sending over to client for verification
• To manage and liaise client(s) queries and requests as appropriate
• Resolves contractors and client queries on payroll inputs/outputs
• Take care of all claim submissions for contractors
• Checking of payslips and files in an accurate and timely manner
• Involve in the annual year-end tax reporting
• Maintain proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll
• Perform administrative/ invoice billing duties such as preparing and verifying of invoices to customers
• Ensure and comply with accurate, timely billing procedures to facilitate timely payments
• Maintain accurate data in systems and documents
• Perform other general admin duties directed from superior or to meet department needs
• Process monthly payroll for assigned entities in a timely and accurate manner
• Administer NS make up claims, income tax matters (IR8A and IR21) and any other government leave claims for contractors (maternity, childcare, paternity etc)
• Ensure proper documentation and filing of all payroll records
• Support all ad-hoc payroll related projects and activities as required
• Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/ HR or other relevant qualifications
• Adept in payroll software and other IT applications such as MS Office (Excel, ppt. etc.)
• Strong numerical skills and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across levels of staffs
• Diligent, attentive to details and is a team player who is open and adaptable to changes
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Strong computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint
• Full-Time position
• Location: Raffles Place
• Monday to Friday: 08:30-17:30
When submitting a job application, please remember to include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you:
• Expected & last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
Interested applicants, please send your resume to siowyen.lee@spencer-ogden. We are regretting to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.