Spencer Ogden are expanding very aggressively this year and we are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator to aid us with this growth in our Houston Headquarters.
As a Payroll Administrator you will working with the payroll department to ensure that we produce payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Enter Payroll and Human Resources data in the ADP system for weekly and bi-weekly processing; i.e. new hires, maintenance of garnishments, W-4, address, direct deposit changes, etc.
- Process hourly payroll import data and ensure payroll is processed within established time frames.
- Coordinate Payroll processing schedules, process adjustments needed to earnings or taxation
- Balance and audit payroll runs.
- Provide payroll information by communicating with contract and internal employees to resolve payroll discrepancies promptly and accurately.
- Prepare reports for finance departments and Management Team.
- Process Unemployment Claims and Employment Verifications
- Work independently under the supervision of the Payroll Manager and provide a consistently high level of customer service.
- Keep up to date on company policies and procedures.
- Provide other general administrative support to the department as needed.
Spencer Ogden is a privately owned, international recruitment agency with over 400 employees across 15 offices globally. We were founded in January 2010, by David Spencer-Percival, the entrepreneur who sold Huntress Search to Nomura Private Equity 7 years after starting the company; and Sir Peter Ogden, the former Morgan Stanley investment banker who has founded both Computacenter, Europe’s leading I.T. services company with $4 billion revenues and Dealogic, the financial services company.
Spencer Ogden services every facet of the energy industry, including technology, finance, engineering, consulting etc. Our U.S. division’s headquarters are based in Houston which opened in August 2012. Last year we expanded our office network to Orlando, Denver, Calgary, and New York.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, U-lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with ADP, particularly Workforce Now is a plus but not required
- Tempest Experience is a plus, but not required
- Comfort communicating with team members and outside personnel
- Ability to work and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- Record Keeping (filing, sorting,reporting)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation time-off
- Paid sick time-off