Payroll clerk - Temp
Job type: Temporary
Job reference: : ET-PA-OL
Location: England, Greater Manchester, Oldham
Sector: Finance, Finance & Accounting, Built Environment
Salary: £10.00 - £15.00 per hour
Date posted: 04/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Payroll Clerk - Temp to Perm
£10.00 - £15.00 Per Hour
Recent growth has created the need for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a thriving business in Oldham town centre.
This is a fantastic package and will stand you in good stead for regular internal promotions which are frequent in the business due to ongoing growth.
Working in a team of four, you will receive the support of your Payroll Manager as well as the flexibility to manage your own workload.
Your main duties and activities will involve:
* Processing both the weekly and monthly payroll
* Processing starters and leavers and issuing P45s and P60S
* Inputting timecard entries, bonus payments, salary increases and pay adjustments onto the payroll system
* Calculating holiday, tax, NI, SSP and SMP
* Resolving any payroll queries and liaising with Inland Revenue
To be considered, you must be able to display:
* Previous experience of working in payroll
* A methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Sage Payroll
* Ability to work as part of a team and also using your own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity with a wealth of opportunities, including:
* Opportunity to progress within a growing business
* A warm and supportive managerial team
* Flexible working hours
* 25 days' annual holiday + Bank Holidays
* Entitlement to company healthcare and pension scheme after 3 months' service
My client is looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office