Spencer Ogden are expanding very aggressively this year and we are looking to hire a Payroll Coordinator to aid us with this growth in our Houston Headquarters.
As a Payroll Coordinator you will working with the payroll department to ensure that we produce payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Responsibilities of the Payroll Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Enter Payroll and Human Resources data in the payroll system for bi-weekly processing; i.e. new hires, maintenance of garnishments, W-4, address, direct deposit changes, etc.
- Process hourly payroll import data and ensure payroll is processed within established time frames.
- Coordinate Payroll processing schedules, process adjustments needed to earnings or taxation
- Balance and audit payroll runs.
- Provide payroll information by communicating with employees to resolve payroll discrepancies promptly and accurately.
- Prepare reports for finance departments and Management Team.
- Process Unemployment Claims and Employment Verification
- Work independently under the supervision of the Payroll Manager and provide a consistently high level of customer service.
- Keep up to date on company policies and procedures.
- Provide other general administrative support to the department as needed.
Spencer Ogden is a privately owned, international recruitment agency with over 400 employees across 15 offices globally. We were founded in January 2010, by David Spencer-Percival, the entrepreneur who sold Huntress Search to Nomura Private Equity 7 years after starting the company; and Sir Peter Ogden, the former Morgan Stanley investment banker who has founded both Computacenter, Europe’s leading I.T. services company with $4 billion revenues and Dealogic, the financial services company.
Spencer Ogden services every facet of the energy industry, including technology, finance, engineering, consulting etc. Our U.S. division’s headquarters are based in Houston which opened in August 2012. Last year we expanded our office network to Orlando, Denver, Calgary, and New York.
- General knowledge of Excel
- Comfort communicating with team members.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- Record Keeping (filing, sorting,reporting)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation time-off
- Paid sick time-off