- Ability to work at a fast past while achieving 100% accuracy when inputting and updating information onto the Bullhorn system.
- Collaborate with both front and back office teams to help them perform their duties effectively.
- Assist with data entry into the payroll and billing system and reconciling information back to Bullhorn.
- Be pro-active in identifying missing information and maintaining the databases.
- Process and file necessary paperwork in the Bullhorn system.
- Assist other team members with ad-hoc projects and requests.
Knowledge and skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills – Basic formulas and functionalities such as vlookup, and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and organized while being able to adapt to change
- Customer service experience preferably in a business to business environment.
- Strong team player and able to work on own initiative
Bullhorn experience a plus.
Tempest experience a plus.
ADP experience a plus.
Staffing Industry experience a plus.