Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH128006
Location: England, London
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £51 - £60000 per annum + bonus + package
Date posted: 19/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our London based client is one of the world's largest investors in wind and solar assets across Europe and is looking for a Performance Associate to improve the operational performance of their wind portfolio whilst driving increased automation and standardization of data collection. This is a full time permanent position in their Asset Management team paying £50,000-£60,000 p/a gross + bonus + package depending on experience.
Performance Associate duties and responsibilities:
* Further development of both in-house and external digital tools - internal cloud data platform, Utopus, Rotorsoft, Breeze etc
* Monthly technical management and turbine portfolio reports review to identify areas for improvement
* Liaising with key counterparties including technical managers, data providers and turbine representatives
* Support existing investments and country asset managers, including; monitoring of ongoing financial and operational performance and performing valuations / reports.
Performance Associate desired experience:
* Demonstrable experience in a performance analysis role either at a consultancy, utility or other financial investor.
* Strong technical grounding within the renewables industry allowing you to rapidly identify areas for economic performance improvement.
* Thorough and diligent, you will have excellent attention to detail, strong written and oral communications skills and outstanding problem-solving ability.
* A first-class degree
* Straightforward, team oriented, demonstrate good judgement and exhibit the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
* Highly numerate and literate and possess a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career as a renewable energy asset manager
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office