Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: 091016
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 31/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
- Supervise, schedule, prioritize, assign, train and review the work of assigned employees.
- Plan, direct and participate in the permit process including processing applications, tracking review results, scheduling inspection request and issuance of permits.
- Act as point of contact for any developer, architect, contractor or owner inquiry on pending and previous submits.
- Prepare plan review letters to permit applications.
- Provide information and assistance to the city staff and the public regarding assigned programs and services.
- Assist with development of annual budget.
- Assist building official with administrative duties as required.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Construction and Commissioning experience
- Minimum 10 Years of HSE experience
- Heavy Lifting Experience
- Health Certificate
- Key Team Player
For more information about this role please contact our London office