PHD migration engineer
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH124911
Location: Spain, .
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 23/04/2018
Position Summary : PHD Application / PHD Migration Engineer
· Deliver small scale engineering spot services & training.
· Honeywell PHD Installation / Migration either on Honeywell's systems / 3rd parties
Skills / Experience
· Chemical / IT / Automation Engineering.
· Good written and oral communication skills (in English). Knowledge of additional language(s) will be considered.
· Refinery and/or petrochemical and/or O&G automation engineering experience. Minimum of 5 years.
· Knowledge of major DCS systems especially Honeywell Experion and TPS.
· Experience in system integration of DCS/ESD with external system (PHD, PI, MES).
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Customer service mentality.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts/solutions to internal and external customers.
· Strong computer skills.
· Knowledge of networking and cyber security.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks.
· Ability to work in a stressful environment. For more information about this role please contact our London office