We're looking for dynamic People with international vocations, who speak several languages and have what it takes to quickly succeed in becoming strong, reliable team players.
Our goal is finding people with the right skills to understand and support the Group's values and energetically champion them into the future. A sharing, team-based approach and cutting-edge innovation guarantee high performance and motivation in a context in which commitment to internal and external customers is key and is coupled with strong ambition to develop "exceptional" new products and services.
Our Company Culture is based on Performance and we strongly value meritocracy and diversity. People Development is promoted through career opportunities, job rotation, international experience, Masters Degrees and Executive programs.Qualifications
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic and results driven individual
- Proven ability to leverage skills, capability and relationships into increased sales leading to broader brand recognition
- Exceptional public speaking skills and teaching ability with store personnel and consumers
- Vast technical knowledge about photography, computers, programs/applications, electronics that allow the ability to position products, persuade buyers and increase sell through
- Passion for photography
- Direct management of specific accounts, while at the same time, performing technical representative duties for accounts simultaneously
- Management of regular dealer programs, special incentives and dealer event support. Resolving problem issues, assisting with sell through, and managing dealer inventory. Leveraging and managing the incentive programs with store associates
- Design, create and deliver product training presentations and dealer associate sales training, as well as, dealer supported consumer classes and workshops at major photographic accounts
- Enthusiastically work industry trade shows selling and promoting product
- Give scheduled presentations to the general public and did many on camera product demonstrations, industry periodical interviews and promotional videos
- Regular photographing, blogging and article writing
- Serve as a technical photographic expert in the areas of optics, cameras and software
- Assist professional photographers and enthusiasts in purchasing decisions, lens selection, proper use of their equipment and overcoming any technical issues
- Apply knowledge of photographic filters, studio lighting techniques and all types of photography to assist in better picture taking
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.