Our client is one of the leading international engineering consultancies in Hong Kong that has successully delivered a broad range of project types, including hospitality, office, commercial, transport, residential and retail projects.
Due to the upcoming business need of the company, The Group Director is nowing looking for two Technical Directors within the Structural and Geotechnical discipline.
You will be responsible for :
- Full control and management of project design activities in structural/ geotechnical division;
- Ensure project delivery, quality of work and technical review;
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings;
- Build and develop a solid and successful group of professionals;
- Manage internal costs and budgets;
- Responsible for business tendering and commercial negotiations;
- Liaise with Client team in relation to project progress, decisions and changes;
- Confident in interacting and forming relationships with Clients, Authorities, Contractors, Architects
- Seek for business opportunities and risk reduction proactively.
Ideally, you should have a degree or post graduate degree in Civil/ Structural/ Geotechnical Engineering. You should have at least 10 years' post charted experience with more than 5 years' experience as a senior management or team leading role. You should have proven technical design capabilities in structural or geotechnical. Experience in large scale building or civil construction is necessary. You must have professional qualifications such as MHKIE/ MIStrucE/ MICE/RSE/ RPE etc. Fluent Cantonese, English and Madarin will have any advantage.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your CV to richmond. mui@ spencer- ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office