In this senior level role, the pipefitter will assemble and repair pipe systems of various shapes, sizes and pressures. Ensure proper placement and alignment according to drawings and instructions.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Be capable of performing all aspects of the Fabrication Department.
- Reads and understands isometric drawings.
- Bridge tacks in GTAW on stainless.
- Proven record of observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- EE must align with EFX visions and values.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma/GED or 1-year technical diploma/vocational certificate desired.
- Minimum of 3 - 7 years of relevant industrial experience required.
- NCCER a plus.
- Must have general knowledge of pipe ISO's.
- Must be qualified in GMAW and GTAW.
- Demonstrates knowledge on the pipe fitting processes for industrial piping.
- Requires some oversight, but demonstrates consistent competence on complex fitups without supervision.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office