Pipe Foreman - Civil Construction
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126290
Location: USA, Florida, Ocala, FL
Sector: Corporate, Management, Built Environment
Date posted: 18/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden is seeking a pipe foreman for one of out clients, based in Central Florida. Competitive salary and benefits offered, including work truck.
Looking for someone that is willing and wanting to grow within a company. Someone that is willing to learn the industry and capitalize on an opportunity to work for a great company. This person will have the opportunity to work their way up through the company from foreman, to superintendent, and beyond!
All projects are in Central Florida, from Tampa to Orlando, up to Gainesville and over to the West coast.
* Coordinates and supervises daily activities of a 2 - 7 person crew.
* Utilizes heavy equipment to excavate, install and backfill pipe.
* Sequences pipe installation to reduce inference with other project activities and the public.
* Continually inspects work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
* Responsible for crew safety. Establishes safe work environment that complies with the Company safety program.
* Observes assigned equipment to detect machinery malfunctions. Assures the proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
* Analyzes job cost reports to ensure production is within budget.
* Reviews and approves employee time reporting.
* Pipe Foreman must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.