- Support the line manager with technical delivery and cost management.
- Provide assistance on the development of a reasonable annual budget.
- Provide expertise on Pipeline inspection and maintenance activities for asset integrity management.
- Provide leadership and feedback where appropriate to junior engineers.
- Create and review all relevant subsea documentation.
- IFP compliance.
- Manage the internal and external inspections and determine the remaining operational life of pipelines.
- Organise 3rd party contractor inspection.
- Anomaly reporting.
- 5+ years specific experience to the JD above.
- Working knowledge of mechanical engineering, corrosion and subsea operations.
- Good problem solver able to work within a team to achieve one common goal.
- Chartered engineer
- Familiar with QA / QC systems and procedures.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office