Our client is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana and California. The company owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets.
This position can be located in Watford City, ND; Denver, CO or Tulsa, OK.
- Create and maintain Piping & Instrument Diagrams
- 3D Piping Models
- Plot Plans & General Arrangement Drawings
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- Proficient in AutoCAD - Knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D Suite is preferred.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.